The Field Service Manager is a must-have for any organization that provides field services. It allows your employees to submit work orders and be notified when they’re done. It also allows you to track the status of your work orders, as well as the hours worked by your employees.
Let FieldProxy take care of the entire business of employee tracking and field services management for you.
It will create a real-time map showing where your employee is at any given moment, and keep you up-to-date on their location, status, and any other relevant information.
FieldProxy is an easy-to-use employee tracking system that helps you track the progress of your field employees. It lets you easily create reports and manage your data with ease.
It works seamlessly across multiple devices, and it allows you to easily create your own customized reports. The tool has everything you need to easily monitor your employees, whether they are working from home, out in the field, or anywhere else.
It’s simple to use. With the click of a button, you can create reports on the status of your field employees. You can also see if they are following safety protocols and company policies.
You can also send messages to your technicians when something goes wrong, so you can fix the issue immediately. If something does go wrong, you will have access to all the information you need to troubleshoot the problem.
With the ability to upload and assign jobs, FieldProxy allows you to easily keep track of which jobs need to be completed.
So whether you are looking for a simple solution or a full-featured solution, this is a great option for any organization that requires a field service management solution.
FieldProxy Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- FieldProxy is a fully-featured field service management tool designed to help companies manage their field employees.
- It helps track and document all aspects of field service projects.
- It provides a central location where managers can view and update service documentation.
- It allows teams to communicate about field service issues in a more efficient way.
- Use the field service dashboard to analyze and report on customer service performance.
- Track all field service activities by location, service provider, and more.
- Manage and control field service access rights, including which customers they are allowed to serve.
- Easily add service notes to customer records and track your staff’s work.
- Best suited for – field service manager, field service technician, field service agent.
FieldProxy OneTime Offer Price – $49
- Users – started from 5
- All features of this software are based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $49/lifetime