You are running an online business and trying to create a loyal customer base.
If you do this, then you need to make sure that your site is easy to use and that it works well on any type of device. Your customers will be coming from all different types of devices, from desktop computers to smartphones to tablets. If your website doesn’t work well, then they are going to have a hard time accessing your site.
That’s why it’s important to test your site before it goes live. You don’t want to launch it without first testing it for bugs or errors.
But if you have been running a successful business for some time, it can be difficult to remember all the little details about your site.
That’s why you need a tool like W3Dart.
It helps you save time by simplifying the feedback process.
You can use W3Dart to screen capture a video of whatever you want, including the whole page. It allows you to easily save the video as a file on your computer, and you can use it to help identify any bugs on your site.
W3Dart works well on any device. It will even allow you to view videos from your smartphone or tablet right on your computer.
It’s a great tool for finding and reporting any bugs that could be causing issues with your site. It saves you a lot of time, and it will help you keep your site free of errors.
W3Dart Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- You will be able to record audio, video, and screenshots.
- You can add a comment to the bug and assign it to a particular team member.
- Have full control over privacy and security.
- Automatically detect system specs.
- Support multiple file types (video, audio, image).
- Best suited for – developer, QA team, product owner.
W3Dart OneTime Offer Price – $49
- Unlimited users
- Projects – started from 5
- Archive – started from 5
- Storage – started from 10 GB
- All features of this software are based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $49/lifetime