Skip to content
- W3Dart is a visual feedback tool that helps users capture and report bugs, including web errors, crashes, and performance issues.
- The tool also has a video screen capture tool, which makes it easier to provide accurate feedback and screenshots of issues.
- Users can easily share screenshots and videos with colleagues and developers to expedite the bug-fixing process.
- The tool provides an intuitive user interface and provides instant feedback on errors, as well as the ability to share screenshots and videos for others to view.
- Best suited for web developers and software testers who want to capture and share bugs and screenshots.