You might be familiar with the term “bookmarking” and how it can help you to save important websites and web pages. But have you ever thought about saving links in an organized way?
Maybe you want to keep track of all the links that you find interesting. Or maybe you want to save them all in one place so you can easily find them again when you need them.
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then Link Saver is a tool that you should be using.
This is a Chrome extension that helps you to save links in an organized way. You can use it to save all the links that you find interesting, or you can save them in different tags, such as folders.
All of this can help you to find the links that you are looking for more easily.
Link Saver is a great Chrome Extension for anyone who wants to save their important links. You can organize them into folders and tags so you can find them fast.
Link Saver Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Automatically save your important links and organize them in folders.
- Create custom tags with categories, tags, and labels.
- Save links, Copy links in one click, Tags like folders view, Push and pull data.
- Automatically save links into custom folders.
- Best suited for — anyone who wants to save their important links and find them easily.
- Alternative to — Dropmark, Link Organizer.
Link Saver OneTime Offer Price – $7
- All features of this Chrome Extension
- All future updates are included
- Lifetime access to Link Saver
- Pricing — only for $7/lifetime