If you are a Mac user and looking for an app that will help you extract text from images, PDFs, slides, Zoom calls, or even YouTube videos, then TextSniper is an awesome tool for you.
This is a simple and easy-to-use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) app that helps instantly extract text from images, PDFs, slides, Zoom calls, or even YouTube videos.
It is a great tool for anyone who is looking for a tool that can help them extract text from any of these different types of files.
You can easily convert screenshots to editable text. You can also select the area you want to extract the text from, so it is super easy to use.
TextSniper is a great tool for Mac users who need to extract text from any of the different types of files mentioned above.
TextSniper Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Extract text from all types of images, PDFs, slides, Zoom calls, or even YouTube videos.
- Take a screenshot of anything and instantly convert it to editable text.
- Just hit CMD+SHIFT+2, select the screen area and the text will be recognized and copied to the clipboard.
- System requirements — macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and higher; or Intel or Apple M1 silicon macs
- Best suited for — any Mac user who wants to extract text in a more convenient way.
- Alternative to — Apple’s built-in OCR feature.
TextSniper OneTime Offer Price — $6.49
- Advanced OCR technology
- License for 3 Macs
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — only for $6.49/lifetime