You might have attended a meeting or a conference where someone was speaking. You probably heard a few things that you want to remember and capture later.
But you probably didn’t do anything about it because you don’t have time to write everything down. Or you might have just forgotten.
This is where Laxis comes in.
It can automatically transcribe any audio files and save them in your preferred format, so you can easily access them later.
If you want to take notes at a meeting or conference, but don’t want to miss anything, then this is the software for you.
Laxis has two main features:
It can transcribe any audio files to text. This is very useful if you want to be able to get an idea of what was said in a meeting or conference. You can then easily use this information to prepare a report, make a presentation, or do some other task.
It can also create a customized template for each meeting. This allows you to create a personalized report that will contain the most important quotes, insights, and action items from the meeting. This will make it easy for you to find these things later.
You can also use it to extract key quotes from a meeting or conference.
If you want to capture all the things that are said at a meeting or conference, you can use Laxis to do it. It’s not just for taking notes, it’s also for extracting key quotes, insights, and action items from meetings and conferences.
Laxis Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Capture, transcribe, and save all of your meetings and calls in one place.
- Use your own templates or pick a pre-defined template for each type of meeting (e.g., sales call, marketing meeting, etc.).
- Save time and get the most out of your meetings by automatically capturing the conversation and saving it to a transcript.
- Get immediate access to the transcript of the meeting or call via a link or PDF.
- Automatically generate reports on the number of meetings, calls, and attendees for each user, group, or team.
- Best suited for – business leaders, managers, salespeople, marketers.
- Easily integrate to – Zoom, Google Meet, Skype for Business.
Laxis OneTime Offer Price – $49
- Meeting recordings – started from 10/month
- Transcription – started from 600 minutes/month
- All features of this software based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $49/lifetime