When it comes to website development, you need to think about the whole process. You need to find the right tools and the right way to communicate with your team.
In the past, you had to find the right team for the job, and then you had to do the work yourself. This was a very time-consuming process.
Today, there is a better solution. You can use a tool like DebugTool to simplify the process.
DebugTool is a web-based visual debugger that allows you to visually follow all the steps of your development project.
This will make it easier for you to communicate with your team.
You can use the tool to see what changes have been made to your code. And you can also see what the end result of your project will look like.
You can use DebugTool to communicate with your team, and you can even manage your projects.
It has a client interface and an agency side.
On the client side, you can see all the changes that have been made to your code, and you can easily follow the progress of the project.
The client interface is built in the front so that clients can follow live updates in order to avoid unnecessary communication.
On the agency side, you can create a project and manage your project from there.
The agency side is where you can manage all your projects, assign tasks, track milestones, and even check the status of your clients.
DebugTool is a great tool for any web development company or freelancer who wants to make sure that everything is going well.
It is a powerful tool that can help you to streamline the process of your work.
DebugTool Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- A Visual debugger for website design and development.
- Easy to use for both developers and clients.
- Built-in collaboration between the client and the developer.
- Keep track of project progress with milestones.
- View the live development in real-time.
- A free WordPress plugin that can be used by developers to debug their projects.
- Best suited for — web development agencies, web designers, and freelancers.
- Alternative to — BugHerd, Asana, Wrike.
DebugTool OneTime Offer Price — $59
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited team members
- 2GB storage
- All other features of this platform
- All future updates are included
- Pricing — only for $59/lifetime