When it comes to team planning, it is very important to be able to know how much time and resources each member of the team needs to accomplish their work.
This is why Teambook was created.
This is a drag-n-drop tool that allows you to schedule your projects, set deadlines, assign tasks, track the progress, and get your team members informed.
You can create as many different project boards as you want. You can also add team members, assign them to projects, and give them the right amount of time to complete their tasks.
You can also map out the skills and knowledge of your team members so that you can get the most out of them. This will help you to maximize your team’s productivity and increase your profitability.
Teambook is a great tool for anyone who wants to level up their project management game and get the best out of their team. It is a simple yet powerful tool that will help you to get organized and manage your projects more efficiently.
Teambook Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Get the big picture of your consultants’ workload thanks to the visual team board(s).
- See who’s available or not in the snap of a finger.
- Map your team skills and optimize the utilization of your employees.
- Gain a better understanding of your team’s workload and productivity.
- Say goodbye to guesswork, overworked consultants, and get the best of your people’s talents.
- Best suited for — SMB’s, agencies, freelancers, entrepreneurs.
- Alternative to — Asana, Resource Guru, Basecamp, Teamwork.
Teambook OneTime Offer Price — $49
- Started from 40 active projects
- Unlimited users
- All other features of this platform
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — started from $49/lifetime