Your product roadmap is the best way to manage the road ahead. It’s also a great tool to communicate with your users about what’s coming next.
But if you don’t have a proper roadmap, it can be difficult to keep track of what needs to be done next.
That’s why ClearFlask is here.
It is an open-source ideation tool that allows you to manage all of your product roadmaps, including your product backlog, release notes, and more.
It also allows you to manage your feedback, including user stories, bug reports, and feature requests.
You can also use this tool to collaborate with your team on a variety of projects.
This will help you create a more efficient product roadmap that will help you stay on track.
ClearFlask is an excellent tool for any product manager or business owner who wants to stay organized and work efficiently.
ClearFlask Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Create a collaborative project board to easily track feedback from your team.
- Share project information across all team members and stakeholders.
- Create a discussion forum to enable multiple-level discussions.
- Best suited for — product managers, marketers, managers, and business owners.
- Alternative to — Uservoice, Nolt.
ClearFlask OneTime Offer Price — $89
- Started from — one public project with custom domain support
- All other features of this platform are based on the plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — started from $89/lifetime