The workforce is changing, and so are the ways businesses operate. The rise of remote work has changed the way many companies do business, but it’s not always easy to work effectively from home.
In fact, many people are starting to prefer working remotely for their jobs because they want to spend more time with their families. But this also means that they have to work from home, and they can’t always collaborate easily with their colleagues.
This is where Talkie comes in.
It is an online platform that allows you to create voice chat rooms in which you can interact with your colleagues and clients in real-time.
You can have video chat sessions with your team members. You can also send files and documents to each other. And if you need to collaborate with your colleagues on specific projects, you can use the Talkie platform to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
The software is designed to allow you to work effectively with your colleagues no matter where you are. You can use it to manage your time, track your progress, and get things done.
The tool allows you to set up voice chat rooms for different types of conversations. You can also set up meetings and conferences, and even share files and documents with your team.
If you want a simple yet powerful tool to help you get things done, then Talkie is the right choice for you.
Talkie Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Improve remote collaboration and communication in a safe environment.
- Create voice channels so that every team member has an equal opportunity to communicate.
- Use the chat rooms to have conversations around documents, files, and presentations.
- Keep up with all your team’s activities in real-time with team chat rooms.
- Have video calls to collaborate with your team and clients in person.
- Automatically record your meetings and collaborate on them afterward.
- See who’s active and available at any moment so you know when to schedule a call or meeting.
- Chat with your teammates using their audio chat clients without compromising on the quality of their audio.
- Get real-time feedback from your clients and colleagues through text and chat.
- Make sure everyone’s in the right place by enabling your team members’ chat notifications.
- Best suited for – remote workers, startups, freelancers, businesses.
- Alternative to – Slack, Zoom, Skype.
Talkie OneTime Offer Price – $59
- Started from 10 users
- Unlimited 1-1 chat
- Unlimited group chat
- Unlimited 1-1 calling
- Unlimited group calling
- Unlimited rooms
- Unlimited file sharing
- All features of this software are based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $59/lifetime