If you are sending out hundreds of emails every day, you might be wondering if your list is safe.
Your email list can be full of spammers, scammers, or just people who are not interested in your product or service.
This means that you might be missing out on some potential clients. You could even be putting yourself at risk of a lawsuit.
That’s why you need to make sure that your email list is legit.
You should also make sure that your email is safe before sending it.
If you want to know for sure if your email is safe, then you can use — Verimail.
This is a bulk email verification tool that will validate your email list so you can send emails safely and boost open rates.
It will check the email addresses in your list against a huge database of spammers and scammers.
This way, you will be able to make sure that your emails are safe and that they won’t end up in any spam folders.
Verimail will also help you to boost your open rates by providing you with some tips about your emails.
Verimail Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Verify your email addresses, remove invalid ones, and validate them again.
- Reduce the risk of sending out unsolicited emails by verifying your lists.
- Optimize your email marketing efforts by automatically excluding invalid email addresses.
- Best suited for — anyone who sends mass emails like newsletter signups, event invites, etc.
- Alternative to — NeverBounce, and Valimail.
Verimail OneTime Offer Price – $59
- Started from 100,000 verifications/month
- All features of this SaaS
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — started from $59/lifetime