If you have an idea for a new product, or if you’re redesigning an existing one, you probably want to know what users think about your designs and ideas.
You might even be considering using a prototype to test out your ideas before you launch it to the public.
You have to be able to respond to your customers and get their feedback as fast as possible. You have to make sure that you deliver high-quality products, every time.
This is not an easy task. It requires patience, persistence, and sometimes even luck.
But there’s no need for that. Jimo is here to help you.
It’s an online tool that allows you to easily create an online feedback platform that lets you get user feedback on your product ideas, designs, and other stages of the process.
All you have to do is enter a short description of your product, and then let your users give you their opinions. It’s as easy as that.
It can help you understand if the problems you are facing are user-related or tech-related. It can help you find new ideas and new approaches to solving the problems you are facing. It’s a tool that will help you get better, and faster.
When you launch your new product, Jimo helps you post an announcement and gather feedback at the same time! It is an ideal tool to help you gather user feedback, and it’s especially useful for small businesses. It can be used by startups and big corporations alike.
Jimo is a very simple tool that anyone can use to get feedback from their potential customers. It’s a great way to find out what users like and dislike about your designs.
Jimo Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Announce your latest updates to your customers, clients, and prospects in real-time.
- Collect user feedback on the latest products, services, and ideas using a simple form.
- Measure the results of your announcement.
- Get a full picture of your customer journey.
- Best suited for – product designers, product managers, founders, and product marketing managers.
- Alternative to – Canny, Prodcamp, Trello.
Jimo OneTime Offer Price – $59
- Unlimited active users
- Unlimited seats
- Unlimited requests
- Unlimited announcements
- Projects – started from 5
- All features of this software based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $59/lifetime