Keeping your data safe is a serious responsibility. There are many risks associated with keeping your data, including exposure to sensitive information or even financial loss if your system has been compromised.
It’s not only important to keep your data secure from cybercriminals, but also to make sure that it is safe from any accidental breaches caused by software defects.
There are a lot of companies that offer security scanning services, but many of them don’t go deep enough into the security of your systems. They just provide a quick scan of your security so you can determine what kind of steps you need to take to secure your data.
This is where GetSecured comes in.
It offers a comprehensive security scanning tool that will help you to assess your system for exposed servers, breached data, web app/AWS cloud vulnerabilities, and compliance issues.
It is designed to be an easy-to-use solution, and it provides you with detailed reports so you can identify and rectify any security issues you may have.
With GetSecured you can keep your data safe from cyberattacks and ensure that your sensitive information remains secure and confidential.
GetSecured Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Get a complete view of your security posture in real-time with this cloud-based solution.
- Get instant alerts when you’re breached or when your data is exposed.
- Automatically scan your infrastructure and identify the most critical issues.
- Get a complete view of your compliance with the latest security standards.
- Check your application or AWS cloud environment for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and more.
- You can integrate with other security tools and platforms.
- Best suited for – IT professionals, system administrators, security specialists.
- Alternative to – CrowdStrike, SpyCloud.
GetSecured OneTime Offer Price – $245
- Scans – started from 10/month
- All features of this software are based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $245/lifetime