Do you want to be able to connect with your customers in a way that feels natural and effortless?
Are you looking for a solution that can make your business stand out from the rest?
Do you want to be able to capture new leads and convert them into paying customers?
Are you sick of using unreliable customer service software that doesn’t provide the support you need?
Vicodo is here to help.
This is a CRM application that combines live chat and video call features with a full CRM and booking calendar. It can be used to enhance your customer service experience.
Vicodo offers a video call tool, live chat app, CRM platform, and booking calendar all in one. It is designed to help you connect with your customers in a way that feels natural and effortless.
You can use it to connect with your customers through live chat and video calls.
With this tool, you can offer instant chat and video meetings or generate unique links for appointments sent to customers as one-click URLs for accessible meetings.
Simply paste white label code into an existing website and personalize with custom logos, fonts, colors, and more.
Vicodo is an incredibly powerful tool that can help you connect with your customers in a way that feels natural and effortless. It can be used to capture new leads and convert them into paying customers.
Vicodo Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Create personalized links for your customers using Vicodo’s API.
- Use white-label code to integrate into your website or landing page.
- Use the built-in booking calendar to organize appointments.
- Add live chat and video calls to your customer service experience.
- Capture new leads through live chat and video calls.
- Best suited for — businesses, agencies, and freelancers.
- Alternative to — SightCall and TechSee.
Vicodo OneTime Offer Price — $69
- Started from — 1 user
- 1 Google Calendar connection per user
- Unlimited live video minutes per month
- All other features of this platform are based on the plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — started from $69/lifetime