The world of remote work has been evolving rapidly over the last few years. It’s no longer just a new trend in the workplace, but a new way of life for many professionals.
Many people work remotely every day. The biggest problem is that they often find it hard to collaborate effectively with their team members.
You can’t simply use email for this. You need to have a system that allows you to easily share files and discuss ideas on an ongoing basis.
This is where Taskade comes into play.
It’s a cloud-based project management and collaboration platform that allows you to create powerful teams, share projects, and discuss ideas and plans face-to-face, using video chat.
With Taskade, you can create task lists, which allow you to organize your team’s tasks and projects. These task lists are very simple to use, and you can set different deadlines, and attach documents, videos, and other media to them.
You can also use mind maps to help your team visualize tasks in a more visual way, allowing them to easily communicate and collaborate.
This is a tool for team collaboration, whether you’re working on a project with your colleagues or managing projects from afar. It helps you stay organized and on top of your work.
The great thing about Taskade is that it’s easy to use. And you don’t have to do anything fancy to make it work.
You can share files and collaborate using Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and your email. Taskade makes it possible to have a collaborative environment in a way that doesn’t require a lot of effort.
If you want to improve your work efficiency by creating powerful teams and effectively communicating with your colleagues, then Taskade is the tool for you.
Taskade Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Create the perfect workflow for your team with task lists, mindmaps, and video chat.
- 500+ templates that you can use to create workflows for all of your team’s projects.
- Team members can access their tasks from anywhere.
- Connect your team members using video chat.
- Add videos, photos, and files to your tasks and meetings.
- Create tasks in different workflows, such as a sales funnel or project management.
- Work on the same task list at the same time with a shared URL.
- Collaborate with other teams by sharing task lists and calendars.
- Best suited for – remote teams, businesses, freelancers, and individuals.
- Alternative to – Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, Asana.
Taskade OneTime Offer Price – $59
- Started from – 2 workspaces
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited subspaces
- Unlimited teams
- All features of this software
- All future updates are included
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $59/lifetime