Most people think that they cannot send emails without an Email Service Provider (ESP). This is not true. You can use almost any SMTP server to send your emails.
However, it is true that most people use the SMTP servers provided by their ESPs. This is because those servers are usually very reliable, and they are easy to use.
But what if you want to use a different SMTP server? Or what if you want to test different combinations of servers? Or what if you are tired of using your ESP’s servers and you want to send your emails from another one?
Or what if your ESP is having problems and their servers are too slow for you to send out your emails?
Or what if you have an existing campaign that you want to keep, and you don’t want to mess with changing all the settings on your email software?
Or what if you just want to send a few test emails to make sure that everything is working before you send out your main campaign?
Whatever the reason, SendGoMail allows you to test different combinations of servers to find the one that delivers your email the fastest, and the one that gives you the best deliverability. You can even use it to test different subject lines, attachments, and more.
It is easy to use. Within minutes, you will be able to set up a new campaign and start sending your emails. It has a simple yet powerful user interface. And it is very easy to add, remove, or change servers.
SendGoMail makes it easy for anyone to test different combinations of servers, and to find the combination that delivers their emails the fastest and gives them the best deliverability.
SendGoMail Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Add your own SMTP servers like AWS, Gmail, SendGrid.
- Compatible with most email clients and devices.
- Designed with mobile users in mind.
- Easily add, remove or switch between email providers.
- Easily create professional email campaigns for any purpose.
- Automatically send bulk and personalized emails simultaneously.
- Track all the activities on your email list with detailed reports.
- Use the built-in scheduler to schedule the sending of your emails automatically.
- Best suited for – individuals, marketers, online businesses.
- Alternative to – Aweber, GetResponse, Hubspot, Mailerlite, Moosend.
SendGoMail OneTime Offer Price – $59
- Started from 40k subscribers
- Sending domains – started from 3
- SMTP servers – started from 5
- Send unlimited emails
- Create unlimited lists and segments
- Create unlimited campaigns and automations
- All features of this software are based on plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing – started from $59/lifetime