In today’s busy world, managing a business can be challenging.
There are so many things that you have to do on a daily basis, from managing the staff to meeting deadlines, to handling customer queries and resolving issues.
But there’s a way to make your life a whole lot easier.
And that’s by using Mokapen.
Mokapen is an incredible business management tool that you can use to keep track of all your projects, your team, and your business as a whole.
It allows you to organize your team around main objectives, so you can easily align everyone’s efforts around the things that matter.
You can also set up kanban boards, calendars, and lists so that you can easily organize your projects and stay on top of your business.
You can use this tool to make sure that you’re always staying organized and on track.
Mokapen also integrates with many of your favorite tools like Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive, so you can easily collaborate with your team on the same platform.
It also offers third-party integrations with popular tools so that you can stay on top of your business at all times.
Online forms help you to build a relationship with your audience. You can also use them to capture customer feedback.
Mokapen Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- Organize your projects and share with team members using Kanban boards, calendars, and lists.
- Manage your customers, leads, and sales pipelines on the daily basis.
- Create online forms to collect customer feedback.
- Automatically follow up with leads to move them through your sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with third-party tools such as Google Contacts, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
- Best suited for — teams and small businesses looking for an easy-to-use CRM.
- Alternative to — Salesforce, HubSpot, Airtable, Asana, and Freshdesk.
Mokapen OneTime Offer Price — $69
- Started from — 10 members, 5 teams, 3 pipelines, 10 work areas, and 1GB of file storage
- Unlimited projects, tasks, companies, contacts, deals, and tickets
- All other features of this platform are based on the plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — started from $69/lifetime