Have you ever had to manually collect customer feedback? Have you ever had to ask your customers what they liked about your app, website, or product?
This could be a very time-consuming process. And it can also be pretty annoying for your customers.
That’s why you need to automate this process. You need a tool that will allow you to listen to your customers and collect their feedback.
This way you can know what your customers are saying about your product or service. And you can use this information to build new features, optimize your app, or improve your product.
You can also use this tool to engage with your customers and get feedback from them.
FeedBear is a great tool that allows you to listen to your customers and collect their feedback. You can use it to collect customer feedback, engage with your customers, and keep them in the loop to drive retention and feature adoption.
FeedBear Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- A simple feedback collection tool that can help you listen to your customers.
- Keep your customers in the loop to drive retention and feature adoption.
- Collect and share customer feedback with your team.
- Track your customers’ feedback and sentiment in real-time.
- Best suited for — software startups, customer-centric organizations, and product managers.
- Alternative to — UserVoice, Canny, Aha!
FeedBear OneTime Offer Price – $99
- Unlimited admins
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited idea boards
- All other features of this platform
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — only for $99/lifetime