Startups can be a lot of fun and a great source of inspiration. But starting a new company is also extremely stressful and requires a lot of hard work.
As an entrepreneur, you need to take care of many things at once. You need to make sure that your business is growing. And you need to be able to manage your time well so that you can focus on your customers and your product.
That’s why the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Toolbox is here to help you out.
It is a set of tools and checklists that will help you build a healthy and successful startup. This toolbox will help you with every aspect of your startup, including customer validation, competitive analysis, market sizing, market segmentation, and more.
This is a great toolbox for anyone who is starting a new company. It will help you find and validate your customer segments, validate your ideas, and test your assumptions.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship Toolbox Lifetime Deal (TL;DR)
- A set of tools and checklists to help you build a healthy and successful startup.
- Learn the basics of starting a successful company with this step-by-step guide.
- Take any idea or early-stage startup and validate assumptions related to customer segments, quantified value proposition, pricing strategy, customer acquisition models, and more.
- Validate assumptions and identify the missing pieces of the puzzle.
- Best suited for — people interested in building a sustainable and profitable startup.
- Alternative to — Bootstrapping Academy, Founders At Work, Lean Startup Machine, Lean Launchpad.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship Toolbox OneTime Offer Price — $199
- Includes up to 3 startup ideas
- Unlimited users (co-founders, team, advisors, etc.)
- Lifetime access to the Serial Founder plan
- All other features of this plan
- All future updates are included
- 60-days money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Pricing — only for $199/lifetime