Skip to content
- Brick is a lightweight content management system (CMS) that helps you write and publish blogs, product documentation, and help pages collaboratively with your team.
- This tool allows you to write and publish articles in real-time and easily share them across different channels.
- You can use it to build your website, blog, product documentation, and help pages.
- It’s built for web developers and product managers, but can be used by anyone who needs to publish content.
- Features include easy-to-use editing tools, multiple authoring modes, and many other tools for building your content.
- Brick has a beautiful and responsive interface, and can be used on any device.
- Best suited for those looking for a simple and lightweight CMS.